Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Vacation Adventure (Written By Avery)

(Written by Avery, typed and spellchecked by Mom)

For Spring Break I went to a lot of places.  Here is my story.

Home - We stayed home for 2 days.  We played, we swam in the pool.  I went to a park.

 
Lockhart - We went to my Nanny's house and picked Lady Bankshires.  We got to see my cousin Lleyton.  We also drew pictures and sticked feathers in our hair.  And we saw her dog Shatzie.  And ate cake and Dippin' Dots.  We went to our Mimi and Gran's house and we painted spoons to look like kitties and baby chickens.  We got Easter things and we ate very good meals and also we made sugar cookies.  We hunted for frogs and cleaned the pool with nets.



Dallas - Next we went to Dallas and we went to the zoo and we went on a monorail.  We rode high and saw an Okapi which has a tongue that's 2 feet long and we saw a lion on the other side of the window of the restaurant.  Then we went to The Magnolia Hotel.  We ate eggs and cereal and some bread and jam.  It's a very pretty hotel.  We went up and down the stairs.



We went to Great Wolf Lodge and we watched the Great Clock Tower Show.  My favorite thing was the wave pool.  We did MagiQuest.  You point your magic wand at something and it moves or does something.  I became a Master Magi.  There were fast slides and it was a fancy hotel.  That's where I got fancy headbands and there was a Kid Scoop Spa.

We went to visit the Gaylord Texan.  It looked like outdoors but we were inside  and I loved the food there.  We saw the hippo from Madagascar and a huge cowboy on stilts.

That was my great vacation adventure!

From, Avery

Click here for pictures of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment