Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

When the bee stings (or I'm hungry), when the dog bites (or I fall and scrape my nose because I forgot how to catch myself with hands), when I'm feeling sad...

I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad!

My favorite things:


 *The Little Gym -  Do you know that at Little Gym, it's okay to run away from the group and do my own thing?  And that they have BUBBLES and BALLS?  And that Ms. O, my instructor, is totally chill and lets me decide when I want to be her bud and when I want to ignore her?

*Wack Wacks - You may call them ducks, but I know them as "wack wacks".  There are lots of ponds around our neighborhood that have wack wacks, and we even found baby wacks at a lake recently!  We visit the baby wacks a lot.


*Fooooooooooooood - Whatever kind, wherever we are.  Feed me!

*Baths - As soon as dinner is over, I start yanking at my clothes and telling everyone, "bath."  It's the best!

*Balls and bubbles

*Josh - He's been at Camp Justin this week and I walk around the house, asking, "Josh?  Josh?  Josh?"  I love getting into trouble with that big guy.

*Bone - This may be called a phone to most people.  Sometimes I yell at mom: "Mom!  Mom!  Mom!" and when I finally have her attention  I yell, "Bone!!!"  The iPhone is the preferred play-toy of this gal.

*Being Naughty - Sisters say I have to include this one.

*Dihdahs - Sisters.  They're both my favorite.  I think I'm 4 and I think I can do anything Dihdahs can do.

I have so many favorite things.  It makes life so happy!

Click here for pictures of the week

Love,
Reese


No comments:

Post a Comment