Friday, August 24, 2012

Clearwater, Florida

Clearwater, Florida, as told by Avery:

"We saw Winter the Dolphin and we stayed in a really nice hotel.  I liked the sand also, it was so soft.  I got to touch one of Winter's tails.  We rode on a trolley.  We found lots of shells."




Clearwater, Florida, by Kate (who wanted to actually type hers rather than dictate it):

nngbmgdzzzzzzzxsagggggggggggg;'jkkliiuvgdwSDVH ZZZZXSDEWRTAWQ bcbkhgthhhyugvxddsdeqrklmhxsdxsdbejhwwjkdrk.4tkly6k5ilkjhgjhkfgjjtgjjjffffjjjjjjjjjjjjftgjjjjjjjjjjjjjfbtkjlgktgggljgktjgjyueedjdhjnhvffhvhfsjdjjjjvvvvvvddf

"Dear Winter,

I love you and it is so wonderful to play with you.  I love how wonderful your life is.  To go to see you was fun.  I love when we swimmed inside a salt water pool - how fun was that?  Very fun!

Love, Kate"

Click here for pictures of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment