Saturday, April 16, 2011

Camping Trip 2011

We got home from Vegas right in time for the annual Rowdy Rebel camping trip. We missed it last year, but Mommy says we'll never miss again - too much fun and togetherness to skip out on! It was the perfect way to unwind after Las Vegas, and being with my original playgroup is always a blast!

I loved some parts of camping. I loved getting in the water and when we were on the boat. I loved having my friends so close (Hannah and Cole were right next door!) and when me and Kate readed books.

Some parts weren't my favorite. I didn't like the bugs. They were everywhere! I didn't like when we went so fast on the boat that the wind pulled my lollipop right out of my hands! (And according to Mommy and Miss Ella's screams, they didn't like the fast boat either... sorry, Daddy!)


Love,
Avery Outdoor Pro McClinton


1 comment:

  1. Camping is so much fun with friends. Avery, bugs like to go camping also.

    ReplyDelete