Monday, February 14, 2011

Daddy is My Valentine!

I love Daddy. I mean, I love love Daddy.

When we eat dinner at night, we talk about our highs and lows from the day. About once a week, the question goes like this:
"Katie, what was your happy part today?"
"Ummm... see Daddy!"

I just love the guy. When Mommy and Daddy showed up to pick me up from Nana and DD's house this weekend, I squealed and ran for a big Daddy hug. Later, Mommy asked me to come see her (I ignored her until she called me over), and I walked over, stuck out my tongue, and started "plft"ing at her.

And... whenever Mommy tells me she loves me today, I answer her, "I love Baby!"

I'm not worried about hurting Mommy's feelings. She laughs at me when I tease her like this and she seems to think this is just another funny stage. We'll see about that!


Love, Kate "Daddy's Girl" McClinton

1 comment:

  1. I wonder who enjoyed the day more, Nana or the girls. Wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete