Monday, October 25, 2010

They Get Me!

This weekend, I celebrated two years of life. I'm happy to report that after expressing my desires for two years, my family has figured out what I love.

The attention and main stage is best saved for Avery. I prefer lots of fun, some affection, a little bit of an acknowledgement, and a lot of action.

Things my family realized I love and provided for me on my birthday weekend:
*FROGGIES!
*The Aquarium... with a train ride, carousel, my first trip in the ferris wheel, and a horse-drawn carriage ride in "Rella's" carriage
*The Little Gym!
*A handful of precious friends
*Presents and the chance to yell, "Mine! Mine!" every time Sister looks at them.

It was a wonderful, froggyful weekend. Today when I went in for my Little Gym class, I asked Mommy, "Goggy? Poh-eee?" Mommy promised we could do it all again next year... but for now, it's time to guard - I mean enjoy - my presents.


Love,

Katie Beth "Goggy 'Day" McClinton

2 comments:

  1. The cake is fabulous, and I enjoyed all of the pictures. The gym party was perfect for Katie.
    Do we have another "Mary Lou" growing up in Houston?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention how cute the favors were. I can appreciate how much time you all spent making them.

    ReplyDelete