Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Going Private

We have considered taking the blog private before but kept putting it off. However, of late, a close friend dealt with a startling incident on a blog recently, and that was the catalyst we needed to spur us on toward the final decision.

Starting next Sunday, we will be going private with our blog posts. In order to read the blog, you will need to sign in using an approved email. If you want to be included in the email invitation I will send out later this week so that you can have access to the blog, please either comment or send me an email. We absolutely love that our blog is read by friends and family from past and present and would love to include you in our private blog.

For those of you who find the whole thing to be a bit confusing, I also send the blog out via email to a group of family members and would be glad to send the blog to you as an email as well.

Let me know when you email me if you'd rather me just send the text and pictures via email or if you would prefer access to the private blog (or both).

Anyone who is dependent on Google Reader or any other RSS feed for their daily blog scoop (like I am), please add http://averyandkatepublic.blogspot.com/ to your RSS feed. When I post a blog on the private blog, I will alert you via the public blog. Then you will know to hop on over and check out what we've been up to.

We're looking forward to continued laughs from the girls and can't wait to share them with you!
Angela

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to be able to view the blog. Miss you Ang:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to keep reading your blog. Please add me to the "approved" list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please add me to the approved list! I will add you to my google reader and check! I have quite a few friends that have gone private lately!
    My email is stephray13@aol.com
    Do you mind sharing the incident that happened..I've been going back and forth about private too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go ahead and add me too. My email address is dana.nordlander@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add me to your approved list please!

    ReplyDelete