Monday, August 23, 2010

Birthday Season!

I love this time of year. Lots and lots of my friends celebrate their birthdays right now, and I am getting ready to celebrate mine soon, too!

I love parties. I love the cake and the ice cream and the balloons. I love being with my friends and telling them how special they are to me. I love picking out the presents for each of my friends!

This week, we got to celebrate four birthdays to kick off the season. And I've been busy helping Mommy plan my party (with ideas like, "Mommy, it's ok if we change the party to be a princess party if you want to", or "I think we should have pizza, hot dogs, mac and cheese, and flower sandwiches to eat.") Mommy hardly knows what to do with herself for all of my help!


Love,
Avery "Birthdays Rule!" McClinton

1 comment:

  1. I made the pictures! How exciting!!!! Thank you so much for coming!

    ReplyDelete