Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmastime

Since I was sort of in and out of sleep last Christmas, for all intensive purposes, we can call this year my first Christmas experience. And there really isn't anything quite like it! The whole world is magical, and not just for one day, but for a whole month!

So far this month, we have...
*tried to open the presents under the tree (Sister had success, I keep getting caught)
*been to our annual Rowdy Rebel playgroup Christmas party
*Made ornaments and decorated cookies at our craft day (Don't be surprised if many of you see them under the tree this year)
*Watched Sister's first ever ballet performance (Mommy cried a little to think of how big she's gotten, Nana came and surprised Avery, and I sat like such a good girl. There's a video in the link, and Mommy says not to tell you that the entire performance was enhanced by some leotard eating and nose picking sessions by Sister...)
*Went to the Kid's Crazy Christmas Breakfast and Puppet Show at Nana and DD's church (WOW! WOW! WOW!)
*Hung out with DD one day while Mommy got to go to Avery's Class Party


We're not even to Christmas Day yet, but already I can say that I love Christmas!
Love,
Kate So This Is Christmas?!? McClinton

1 comment:

  1. I dreamed about creepy reindeer guy last night. Thaaaaanks.

    ReplyDelete