Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Fun List

My Mama and I love to make lists.  So, we made a list of fun things we can do this summer.  We started on the first day of summer with painting pottery and are still in the middle of checking things off of our list.

Mama loves the list because it helps us when summer-sibling-stuff starts happening, and on days when it seems like all we want to do is watch tv.  I love it because checking things off of a list is so rewarding (I added a few things after we did them just so I could check them off!), and because I got to go to the "dinosaur butterfly museum" and to Clay's and because there are lots of fun crafts on our list.  Kate loves the list because she got to add "walk to the donut shop" and she loves the experiments, like Cloud Soap.  One thing we all loved was making Fizzy Paint.  Too cool!

There are still plenty of things to do on our list and plenty of days left in summer.  I'm really looking forward to making Cloud Dough, Kate wants to have a game of Balloon Ball, and Mama thinks the Nature Scavenger Hunt sounds fun.  It'll be a toss up to see if the days of summer or the items on our list run out first!

Click here for pictures

Love,
Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment