Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Changes!

It's been a big week of changes in our house:

*On Friday, I came home from school with one pigtail in tact. The other pigtail... well, I had used Free Play time at school to give myself some striking layers. I cut my hair into four different lengths! Mom and Dad gave me a haircut to even it out, and now I have a cute little bob.

*On Sunday, Nana and DD took us shopping for a new bed for Kate. She's getting big enough to not stay in her crib anymore, and I thought it would be super cool to pick out bunk beds so we could sleep in the same room together. Kate found her favorite bed right away - a crib - and kept climbing into it. Despite her wishes, we all found and agreed on a bed that is just right for sharing sisters. It's not ready to come to my home yet, but soon, I will get to sleep with Kit every night if I want.

*Yesterday we went to go pick out a new car. Our 11-year-old Pathfinder has been amazing to us, but with a road trip coming up and with Daddy about to leave town for more travelling, Daddy said he'd feel safer if we just went ahead and made the trade. Four hours later (with everyone being patient and happy except one very tired Momma), we have a new car with a special sunroof just for me! I told Mom, "I like this car, but I wish we would have gotten the mini-van." Mom told me she'd be more than happy to buy me a mini-van if it's what I want when I turn 16. She better be careful - I may hold her to it!


Love,
Avery Big Change McClinton

1 comment:

  1. I believe every child will try and cut their hair. Avery's turned out cute. I like the letter bag, and also your new car.

    ReplyDelete